Why choose Doggo's Delite?
Doggo's Delite treats are made from fresh, simple, high quality ingredients with no preservative or additives. All our ingredients are easily recognisable and provide a nutritious compliment to your dogs regular diet.
What is in our treats?
Our treats are made from a base of oats, wheatgerm, eggs, fish oil and water. Then we add the goodies which include; chicken, peanut butter, sweet potato, apple and carrot.
- Oats are a great carbohydrate for dogs who may be sensitive to wheat or other grains. Oats are also full of linoleic acid, a type of omega-6 fatty acid which helps keep skin strong and healthy.
- Wheat germ is a good source of Omega-3 fatty acids, which have many benefits for keeping your dog healthy. They include easing dry, itchy skin; boosting the immune system; and helping fight against allergies, asthma and inflammatory diseases.
- Eggs are an excellent source of easily digestible protein, riboflavin, and selenium. For some dogs that are prone to digestive upset, eggs can give them a little protein boost.
- Chicken provides a great source protein without a big calorie count. Poultry builds lean muscle mass in dogs and delivers Omega 6 fatty acids that help sustain healthy skin and shiny coats. It’s also a great source of essential amino acids and glucosamine, which helps promote bone health.
- Peanut Butter is a great source of protein and healthy fats, vitamins B and E, and niacin. We only use 100% natural peanut butter NO additives, sweeteners, preservatives, sugar or salt.
- Salmon oil is rich in omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids which support a healthy immune system, heart health, anti-inflammatory properties, healthy skin and coat.
- Carrots & Apples are an excellent source of vitamin A, vitamin C potassium and fiber for dogs.
- Bananas provide a source of potassium, vitamin B6, and vitamin C.
If you have any concerns about your dogs dietary needs and/or allergies please contact a veterinary professional.
Where do we make our treats?
All treats are handmade in Galway, Ireland.
How should our treats be stored?
Our treats are made with no preservatives or additives and are best stored in an airtight container in a cool, dry place away from any direct heat or sunlight.
How long will our treats last?
We recommended that the treats are used within about 6 - 8 weeks.
What Countries do you ship to?
We currently only ship to Ireland and the United Kingdom.
How much is shipping within Ireland?
Our items are shipped with An Post and the cost of shipping is based on the weight of the item. Shipping costs generally range from €2.00 to €9.00.
How much is shipping to the UK?
Our items are shipped with An Post and the cost of shipping is based on the weight of the item. Shipping costs generally range from between €3.00 to €11.00.
Do you accept returns?
As most of our products are food items we do not accept returns unless there is a problem with the treats when they are received. In such cases you can contact us by email at email@example.com. In relation to our non-food items returns are accepted and you will be refunded for the item minus the cost of shipping. Customers are responsible for the cost of returning items.
How can I contact you?
We can be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org