Why choose Doggo's Delite?
Doggo's Delite treats are made from fresh, simple, high quality ingredients with no preservative or additives. All our ingredients are easily recognisable and provide a nutritious compliment to your dogs regular diet.
What is in our treats?
Our treats are made from a base of oats, wheatgerm/fish oil, eggs, and water. Then we add the goodies which include; chicken, peanut butter, fish, liver apple and carrot.
- Oats are a great carbohydrate for dogs who may be sensitive to wheat or other grains. Oats are also full of linoleic acid, a type of omega-6 fatty acid which helps keep skin strong and healthy.
- Flaxseed packs a lot of fiber and protein into a small serving. Fiber is important to a dog’s digestive health, while protein provides energy and keeps the immune system strong. Flaxseeds also contain lignans, which may improve cardiovascular health and may help fight cancer. The anti-inflammatory properties of flaxseed can also help ease symptoms of arthritis, lower blood pressure and improve kidney function,
- Eggs are an excellent source of easily digestible protein, riboflavin, and selenium. For some dogs that are prone to digestive upset, eggs can give them a little protein boost.
- Chicken provides a great source protein without a big calorie count. Poultry builds lean muscle mass in dogs and delivers Omega 6 fatty acids that help sustain healthy skin and shiny coats. It’s also a great source of essential amino acids and glucosamine, which helps promote bone health.
- Fish is rich in omega-3 fatty acids, which may have health benefits including decreasing inflammation. Fish is also a good alternative of protein for dogs with food allergies to more common treat ingredients like chicken, beef and pork.
- Peanut Butter is a great source of protein and healthy fats, vitamins B and E, and niacin. We only use 100% natural peanut butter NO additives, sweeteners, preservatives, sugar or salt.
- Salmon oil is rich in omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids which support a healthy immune system, heart health, anti-inflammatory properties, healthy skin and coat.
- Liver is a vitamin and nutrient rich protein. It contains vitamin A, B vitamins, iron, copper, zinc, essential fatty acids.
- Carrots & Apples are an excellent source of vitamin A, vitamin C potassium and fiber for dogs.
If you have any concerns about your dogs dietary needs and/or allergies please contact a veterinary professional.
Where do we make our treats?
All treats are handmade and baked to order in Galway, Ireland.
How should our treats be stored?
Our treats are made with no preservatives or additives and are best stored in an airtight container in a cool, dry place away from any direct heat or sunlight.
How long will our treats last?
We recommended that the treats are used within 8 weeks.As our treats contain very little moisture they have a long shelf live without any preservatives, however in order for the treats to last as long as possible we highly recommend storing them in an airtight container.
What Countries do you ship to?
We currently only ship within Ireland.
How much is shipping within Ireland?
Our items are shipped with An Post and the cost of shipping is based on the weight of the item. Shipping costs generally range from €2.00 up to a maximum of €5.99.
Do you accept returns?
As most of our products are food items we do not accept returns unless there is a problem with the treats when they are received. In such cases you can contact us by email at email@example.com. In relation to our non-food items returns are accepted and you will be refunded for the item minus the cost of shipping. Customers are responsible for the cost of returning items.
How can I contact you?
We can be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org